In diesem Kurs wird Harnes und Wing Jacket bevorzugt, und das Tauchen mit Doppelpack. Wir gehen näher auf Ausrüstungskonfigurationen ein, und helfen Dir, die Ausrüstung so anzupassen, dass jeder Handgriff sitzt
1. Unlimited, as long as adequate facility, supplies and time are provided to insure comprehensive and complete training.
Confined Water (Swimming pool-like conditions):
2. A maximum of four (4) students per active SF2 Instructor (Open Water (Ocean, lake, quarry, spring, river or estuary)
3. A maximum of two (2) students per active SF2 Instructor
4. Number of students can be increased to four (4) with the use of certified assistants
Special note; A “certified assistant” is a Divemaster or equivalent from agencies recognized by SF2 Manufacturers, with an Air Diluent SF2 ECCR user qualification and a minimum of 30 hours logged diving on the SF2 ECCR being taught.
1. Be a minimum age of eighteen (18).
2. Show proof of twenty (25) logged open water dives.
3. Minimum certification level of Nitrox Diver (Nitrox Diver may be combined with this course) or equivalent from agencies recognized by SF2 Manufacturers
1. Minimum of sixty (60) minutes confined water training to a maximum of Ten (10) m / thirty three (33) ft.
Open Water execution:
1. Minimum of four hundred twenty (420) minutes open water training to be completed over a minimum of seven (7) dives with a gradual increase in depth each day to a maximum of thirty (30) m / hundred (100) ft.
1. SF2 Manufacturers allow instructors to structure courses according to the number of students participating and their skill level.
2. The exam may be given orally if not available in a language the student understands.
1. Minimum of six (6) hours academic development and two (2) hours equipment maintenance workshop.
2. The duration of the entire course must be spread over a minimum of five (5) days.
1. If a student already qualified as Air Diluent CCR Diver or equivalent from agencies recognized by SF2 Manufacturers, wishes to qualify on SF2 the student must follow all unit specific course standards with the exception of:
2. Minimum of sixty (60) minutes confined water training to a maximum of Ten (10) m / thirty three (33) ft.
3. Minimum of two hundred forty (240) minutes open water training to be completed over a minimum of three days
4. Four (4) dives to a maximum of thirty (30) m / one Hundred (100) ft.